The B.O.L.T Method
1) The Big picture – Get 100% clarity on your goals and existing mindset.
2) Essential elements – As the pros use
3) Nail the brilliant basics – For mindset across training, races, & recovery
4) Bespoke recording, tracking, & analysis for accountability & maximum confidence
Lean into pressure
5) Manage the blockers – That can hijack performance
6) Manage endurance discomfort – Learn to suffer better.
7) Tame your inner voice – And be your inner coach!
8) Develop focus like a pro – To tune out distractions & ‘tune in’ when it counts
Train Mental Muscles
9) Pro-level thinking – Develop yours to own your performance
10) Modify your racing mindset – To convert training gains to race success
11) Rehearse race craft in the field – And gain yet more confidence
12) Your final mental fitness recipe – Pull together everything from the course to deliver on race day